Consign with us to access our large customer base and years of retail experience. When your items sell, you get 50% of the selling price!
You don’t need an appointment to consign!
Consignment hours are the same for all items: clothing, furniture, and home décor.
Tuesday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
If you are donating items to CARA, just let our staff know when you drop off during the times above!
Payment and Unsold Items
You can register in our online system to see if your item has sold. If you have money on account, we’ll give you a check or store credit at the front desk near the entrance.
If you have items that don’t sell during your 60-day consignment window and you want them back, you are welcome to come pull them from the floor. We will print you a detailed inventory of anything left so that you can gather them. Most consignors choose not to pick up their unsold items, which we donate to various charities or use for special in-store charity sales.
Please read below for when we take certain seasonal items:
Spring / Summer
January 8 – June 16
July 5 – December 15
September 4 – December 15
Consign Furniture & Home Décor
Most of our customers are looking for traditional and contemporary items, but we also have many looking for great antiques, mid-century finds, art-deco styles, and vintage pieces.We especially love to consign odd and unusual items…the funkier the better! If you have upholstered items, it is best to send pictures before bringing them in. We no longer accept television armoires, and we are limiting the number of small breakables that we accept.
Consign Clothing & Accessories
We’re always looking for great new fashions and accessories. If you’re ready to part with your ageless apparel, come see us. We sell clothing and accessories that are on-trend and in excellent condition.
Please read below for our consignment policy, and how to be successful consigning through Repeat Street.
- Gather items that are in excellent condition – clean, free of obvious wear and stretching, stain-free, flaw-free, and current in style. There is a firm limit of 25 clothing items per visit; this helps us serve as many consignors as possible! There is no limit on the number of furniture and home decor items you can consign at once.
- All clothing must be on hangers. Please bring shoes and purses inside a bin or tote.
- During consignment hours, come to the end of the building with the garage door and bright blue door.
- While we sort your items for what will sell well with our customers, you can browse the store!
What We Consign
- Women’s clothing sizes 0-26
- Men’s clothing up to 4X
- Junior’s and Junior Plus clothing
chests of drawers
lamps with shades
musical instruments (any condition!)
unique home decor
Alice & Olivia
Dooney & Bourke