Access our large customer base and years of retail experience. When consignment items sell, you get 50% of the selling price!
Consign at Your Convenience
NEW! Beginning April 3, 2018, no appointment needed to consign any items.
Consignment hours are the same for all items.
Tuesday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Please note that we’ve adjusted the consignment hours for furniture & home decor pieces — all items will use the above consignment hours.
If you have items that don’t sell during your sixty day consignment and you want them back, you are welcome to come pull them from the floor. We will print you a detailed inventory of anything left so that you can gather them. Most consignors choose not to pick their unsold items up. The unclaimed items are donated to various charities or used for special charity sales in the store.
Consign Furniture and Home Décor
Most of our customers are looking for traditional and contemporary items, but we also have many looking for great antiques, mid-century finds, art-deco styles, and vintage pieces. We especially love to consign odd and unusual items…the funkier the better!
Consign Clothing and Accessories
We’re always looking for great new fashions and accessories. If you’re ready to part with your ageless apparel, come see us. We sell clothing and accessories that are on-trend and in excellent condition. Please read below for our consignment policy, and how to be successful consigning through Repeat Street.
- Clean out your closet! If you aren’t wearing it, someone else may want to!
- Gather the items that are in excellent condition – clean, free of obvious wear and stretching, stain-free, flaw-free, and current in style. There is a firm limit of 25 clothing items per visit; this helps us help as many consignors as possible! There is no limit on the number of furniture and home decor items you can consign at once.
- All clothing must be on hangers. Please bring shoes and purses inside a bin or tote.
- During consignment hours, come to the end of the building with the garage door and bright blue door.
- While we sort your items for what will sell well with our customers, you can browse the store!
What We Consign
- Women’s clothing sizes 0-26
- Men’s clothing up to 4X
- Junior’s and Junior Plus clothing
Please read below for when we take certain seasonal items:
Spring / Summer
January 8 – June 16
July 5 – December 15
September 4 – December 15
chests of drawers
lamps with shades
musical instruments (any condition!)
unique home decor
Alice & Olivia
Dooney & Bourke